- What's Old -
Below you will find a summary of all the modifications that were made to this site during May 2005.
24 May 2005
Unfortunately, some stories and artwork have been removed at the original contributor's request. On a more positive note, an excellent new link has been added:
22 May 2005
Thanks for all your contributions - but don't forget to send your stories, pictures, comics or links for next month to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The inaugural SWiMmies, the awards aimed at recognising the best in on-line ubergirl-related material, are now under way. The nominations are expected to be announced soon - there's a thread discussing them here.
- April/May Contest:
- Don't forget that the April/May contest is underway until the end of the month with a theme of "Superwomen who can't control their strength". Join the Xtreme Strength Group to upload your entry or to see other people's creations before they appear here.
- Other Authors' Bookshelf:
- Hot Ice, Chapter 1 by Pat Mallon. The aliens begin their conquest of Earth.
- Amy by Larry. Amy shows off her amazing strength. Adapted from a story by another author.
- Going Super, Chapter 5 by Happiest In Shadows. The story of a woman and her ever-growing abilities.
- Going Super, Chapter 6 by Happiest In Shadows. The story of a woman and her ever-growing abilities.
- A Hero Returns has been updated. You can go straight to the new pages by clicking here.
- Alexis Alexis inherited more than just her height from her mother, Cara Kickmann.
- SuperWomenMania.com Stories and a forum all about our favourite topic.
- MagicCrayons.com A colorful site filled with artwork and stories of female muscle and muscle growth. A cavalcade of characters, including some who look suspiciously like She Hulk, are displayed in full color. MagicCrayons.com is written, drawn and produced by Eegore, and propped up by some terrific, talented colleagues. Keep an eye on what's new here.
- Pete's Muscle Stuff 2 A very frequently updated Yahoo! Group with lots of illustrations of muscular women by Pete, many of which include strength feats. Pete's also open to requests so make sure you drop in. (Formerly Pete's Muscle Stuff.)