- Submitting -
This page will give you a few rough guidelines it would helpful if you followed when submitting stories, pictures or comics to the website.
- DO try to send contributions which fit in with the general 'theme' of the site. In other words, they should depict extreme female strength.
- DO try to send stories as HTML or plain text files. If a suitable converter cannot be found, the story may not be put on the site.
- DON'T forget to say whether or not you want me to:
- Publish your email address
- Reply to your email
- Put your story/picture on the website
Unless otherwise stated, I'll assume that I can reply to your email, but can't put your work on the site or publish your email address.
- DON'T try to limit the strength of the characters in your stories to what is widely considered 'acceptable'. The whole philosophy of Xtreme Strength is that your imagination should be your only limit.
- DON'T make the girls in your stories fantastically tall (ie. more than seven foot). There are already plenty of stories of extreme strength where the women grow tall as well as strong.
- DON'T make your stories too violent. Blood-baths will not get a look in. Whilst a woman in a story may well be capable of crushing a man's skull with her little finger, that doesn't mean she has to demonstrate it at every opportunity!
- DON'T forget to email it to me! My address is Xstrength@gmail.com.
Remember that these are only guidelines - if you're not sure, send your contribution anyway - the worst that can happen is that it won't get on the site.